Here are all the (known to us) job openings around the state. Use the form above if you would like to post a vacant job at your facility.
|Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County|
|Rock Springs, Wyoming|
|Ultrasound Tech FT|
|Additional information or Job Opening description/blurb|
Provides quality diagnostic images as ordered by physician. Utilizes clinical and educational scientific principles to focus on achieving the maximal health potential of the patient through planned care. Collaborates with other healthcare providers to evaluate the outcomes of patient care.This position may also work in the role of a Radiologic Technologist or other specialized modality.
MHSC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, & a generous paid time off program.
MHSC is an EEO/AA/Drug and Tobacco Free facility.
If you have more questions about this position, please feel free to call the Human Resources department at 307-352-8514
Link to online application:
|How to Apply|
|Online, see link above|
|North Idaho College|
|Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814|
|Instructor/Program Director – Radiography Technology|
|Additional information or Job Opening description/blurb|
This position is responsible for instruction in and program direction of the Radiography Technology program. This position is directly responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of curricular goals and objectives while maintaining full accreditation through the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). This is a faculty position which will also serve as a liaison with the administration of the College, JRCERT, students, and the community.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list includes but is not limited to:Instructor Responsibilities
• Teaches a minimum of 15 equivalent credit hours per semester as assigned and maintains additional weekly contractual hours, including a minimum of five office hours, five campus hours and five discretionary hours divided between office and campus hours for a total of 30 hours on campus per week
• Utilizes non-traditional instructional delivery methods including Internet and IVC
• Selects appropriate learning resources for students, being mindful of cost for the student, prepares class presentations and handouts for electronic distribution, and prepares a syllabus for each course, each semester
• Evaluates student learning outcomes according to description in the syllabus and delivers grades to the registrar on time
• Receives training in and keeps skills current in using the electronic and physical equipment and software necessary to accomplishing teaching and advising responsibilities
• Advises students using the recommended procedures as outlined in the College Advising Handbook
• Identifies student-learning outcomes; develops process and tools for assessment; incorporates results in order to modify instruction and materials in the program
• Participate in interprofessional education with other programs in the Health Professions and Nursing divisions. Includes use of the simulation lab and may include guest lecturing/lab instruction in other Health Professions or Nursing programs.
• Attends and participates in faculty meetings and serves on college committees
• Works cooperatively with the Dean and Division Chair in program and course development, program review, outcomes assessment, program accreditation, and works continuously towards maintaining contemporary curricula or developing new curriculum.
• Participates in professional development activities as linked to student, self, and supervisor evaluations. Professional development emphasizes educational methodologies and the radiological discipline
• Cultivates effective public relations with various community agencies/service providers and/or educational partners
• Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
• Develops an understanding of and maintains a commitment to the mission of the College.
• May teach evenings and/or weekendsProgram Director Responsibilities
• Maintains appropriate contact and meets all requirements of the accrediting agency, Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). Maintains quality assurance to remain compliant with all required agencies.
• Prepares for on-site reviews by the accrediting agency.
• Prepares required accreditation reports within designated due dates.
• Participates in the development of and assume responsibility for program budget management.
• Recruits clinical sites from numerous facilities, coordinates clinical contracts and continually meets requirements for state and national regulations including review and coordination of student background checks and clinical site requirement processes. Obtains qualified preceptors at each clinical facility.
• Coordinates advisory committee meetings at least twice annually for input and reporting processes.
• Provides leadership in managing, planning, implementation and evaluation of the radiography technology curriculum and program. Coordinates the annual core curriculum evaluations of the program, assessment of institutional effectiveness, and prepares related reports.
• Coordinates skills laboratory related to clinical skills, procedures, assignments and evaluation of radiography technology students.
• Assesses the professional needs of faculty in the program and makes recommendations to fill those needs; assists and encourages full- and part-time faculty with their professional development.
• Reviews the College catalog on an annual basis with regard to program curricula and make appropriate recommendations for changes.
• Participate in recruitment events and in monthly or quarterly information sessions; conduct an application process that meets the requirements of the accrediting agency and advisory committee.
• Identifies and recommends to the division chair or dean qualified part-time faculty for the program; reviews credentials for compliance with JRCERT.
• Complies with state and federal laws applicable to professional duties and responsibilities.
• Plans and implements programs to meet the continuing education needs of contributing community radiography technologists.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use fingers and hands to keyboard or type, and to handle materials. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and/or arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with or without assistance and with or without the aid of devices and/or equipment designed to assist in the lifting effort.
Ability to travel on an occasional basis to locations within the targeted service area of Idaho. Ability to get in and out of vehicle as needed while traveling and gain access to various locations by climbing stairs as well as negotiating driveways and sidewalks. Ability to perform these duties year-round in weather that is sometimes wet, icy, or snow packed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles or blood-borne pathogens and contaminants, blood-borne pathogens, or other health threats. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|How to Apply|
Director, Heart and Vascular Services
Note – this announcement is intended for individuals who have an interest in new career opportunities – if you are no longer interested or if this has reached you in error please send return email to be removed from this distribution
We have been engaged by a large not-for-profit health system to assist in the search for a seasoned Director for Heart and Vascular Services. This position is open due to retirement.
The Director provides Service Line leadership for Heart and Vascular program for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical and culturally competent patient care for cardiovascular patient populations undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures. This includes management of human, fiscal, material resources in accordance with hospital guideline, organizational philosophies, and in compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- This is a 500-bed nonprofit Regional Referral Medical Center
- Serves a 10 County 2 state region
- more than 450 physicians, 3,000 staff and 1,000 volunteers
- 300 Open Heart procedures annually
- 7000 Cath Lab procedures annually
- 7 Direct Reports
- 150 mil expansion/remodel project to be completed this summer
Key accountabilities include:
- Fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships, using critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate outcome data, designing/implementing performance improvement strategies based on data; and promoting evidence-based practice through research utilization.
- Works closely with The Heart Institute Executive Medical Director to collaborate on advancing clinical outcomes and efficiency.
- Ensures that all functions are in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and accrediting standards.
- Represents the Heart Institute within the Health System and the communities served, providing leadership for system wide service line development.
Reports To: The Medical Center President
- Education: Master’s or graduate degree preferred
Field of Study: Nursing, Business Administration or Health Care Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Health or Business related field must be obtained within 5 years.
- More than 5 years’ experience required in similar position and size organization
- Strong strategic and operations experience
- Strong Positive Interpersonal Skills required.
Interaction is with a variety of people inside or outside the organization.
Communications are often difficult or stressful in nature.
The job requires a high degree of interpersonal skills to deal with a range of complicated problem situations. Interactions involve gaining the agreement of others.
Exceptional opportunity with dynamic, innovative, progressive organization – competitive salary, annual incentive bonus potential and relo assistance and career excellent growth potential
Given your position it is likely you know qualified and interested individuals. We reward your networking efforts by giving a $1000 cash referral bonus once your referral is hired.
If you are personally interested in learning more about this position and wish to have a confidential conversation, please submit resume with salary history: