Here are all the (known to us) job openings around the state. Use the form above if you would like to post a vacant job at your facility.
|Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County|
|Rock Springs, Wyoming|
|Ultrasound Tech FT|
|Additional information or Job Opening description/blurb|
Provides quality diagnostic images as ordered by physician. Utilizes clinical and educational scientific principles to focus on achieving the maximal health potential of the patient through planned care. Collaborates with other healthcare providers to evaluate the outcomes of patient care.This position may also work in the role of a Radiologic Technologist or other specialized modality.JOB QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION – Must be registered by the ARDMS, RVT, RDCS, or any other pertinent ultrasound registry. Must be registered by ARRT if required to work in the role of Radiologic Technologist or other specialized modality, multiple modalities preferred. Proficiency in or willing to learn general, OB, GYN, and small body part ultrasound. Current BLS certification required.
Registry eligible candidates will be eligible for hire but must be RDMS or RDCS certified within one year of employment. Willing to train qualified candidates who demonstrate the ability to learn technical aspect of ultrasound cross-sectional anatomy and physics of ultrasound.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS – Two years’ Ultrasound experience required. Ability to lift, move and position patients. Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Must demonstrate skills to operate all equipment required in the course of performing ultrasound procedures. Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, principles of ultrasound theory and quality assurance.
MHSC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, & a generous paid time off program.
MHSC is an EEO/AA/Drug and Tobacco Free facility.
If you have more questions about this position, please feel free to call the Human Resources department at 307-352-8514
Link to online application:
|How to Apply|
|Online, see link above|
Director, Heart and Vascular Services
Note – this announcement is intended for individuals who have an interest in new career opportunities – if you are no longer interested or if this has reached you in error please send return email to be removed from this distribution
We have been engaged by a large not-for-profit health system to assist in the search for a seasoned Director for Heart and Vascular Services. This position is open due to retirement.
The Director provides Service Line leadership for Heart and Vascular program for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical and culturally competent patient care for cardiovascular patient populations undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures. This includes management of human, fiscal, material resources in accordance with hospital guideline, organizational philosophies, and in compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- This is a 500-bed nonprofit Regional Referral Medical Center
- Serves a 10 County 2 state region
- more than 450 physicians, 3,000 staff and 1,000 volunteers
- 300 Open Heart procedures annually
- 7000 Cath Lab procedures annually
- 7 Direct Reports
- 150 mil expansion/remodel project to be completed this summer
Key accountabilities include:
- Fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships, using critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate outcome data, designing/implementing performance improvement strategies based on data; and promoting evidence-based practice through research utilization.
- Works closely with The Heart Institute Executive Medical Director to collaborate on advancing clinical outcomes and efficiency.
- Ensures that all functions are in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and accrediting standards.
- Represents the Heart Institute within the Health System and the communities served, providing leadership for system wide service line development.
Reports To: The Medical Center President
- Education: Master’s or graduate degree preferred
Field of Study: Nursing, Business Administration or Health Care Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Health or Business related field must be obtained within 5 years.
- More than 5 years’ experience required in similar position and size organization
- Strong strategic and operations experience
- Strong Positive Interpersonal Skills required.
Interaction is with a variety of people inside or outside the organization.
Communications are often difficult or stressful in nature.
The job requires a high degree of interpersonal skills to deal with a range of complicated problem situations. Interactions involve gaining the agreement of others.
Exceptional opportunity with dynamic, innovative, progressive organization – competitive salary, annual incentive bonus potential and relo assistance and career excellent growth potential
Given your position it is likely you know qualified and interested individuals. We reward your networking efforts by giving a $1000 cash referral bonus once your referral is hired.
If you are personally interested in learning more about this position and wish to have a confidential conversation, please submit resume with salary history: